Do Your Best Thinking in 2021
Our blog post today is to prime your mind for effective PLD in 2021.
We want to put some flexible coaching arrangements at the forefront for you to consider.
We have learned in 2020 that there are a wider range of coaching options available that could benefit you and your team.
These options could provide:
-Wider access to coaching
-Potential cost savings.
1-Online coaching (Zoom, Skype, Facetime)
● Research and experience tells us we can be more focused when working online, and with a little bit of distance we might be prepared to make ourselves a little more vulnerable.
● A digital platform removes travel costs therefore reducing costs, or opens up coaching for more sessions or for more members of your team.
2-Just in time online coaching
● You can access your personalised edLead calendar and schedule coaching for when it is going to be most useful for you.
● Your needs are met; you can have coaching when you need it rather than for when it is ‘booked’
● Can reduce release costs; we fit with your timetable rather than you fitting in with ours.
3-Coaching as personalised PLD
● Support you and/or your team with the best form of personalised PLD
● Include coaching in your teacher / leader professional growth cycle
“If we get comfortable with people learning at different paces, we’ll help them reach their highest potential”.
The Innovators Mindset - George Couros
“Innovate first out of choice, before you have to innovate out of necessity”.
Shay Wright Co-Founder- Te Whare Hukahuka, Social entrepreneur and futurist
1 reflective question:
What do you need in 2021?
Carol & Nadia